Registration & Enrollment FAQs
Registration & Enrollment FAQ
How do I view the class offering ?
To view the class offering, please click on the DANCE REGISTRATION button, enter your dancer's name and birth date, and click on SELECT CLASS at the bottom of the page. Use the search icon on the top left of the screen to apply filters for dance style, session etc. The system will automatically reveal the class offering for her/his age group. Be sure to select the appropriate Session and year (Fall/Spring, or Summer)
If you do not see a particular class listed, please email us for assistance.
You may also view our Class Schedule and Calendar HERE
How do I enroll in classes ?
1. Complete the web registration form, which will include creating a login for our DANCE PARENT PORTAL, adding each student's information, and adding a payment method.
2. Log into the DANCE PARENT PORTAL
3. Select the student, and the desired class, and then click "Add to Cart"
4. Repeat this process for each class and student
5. To complete enrollment, view your cart, and click save/ submit.
6. Classes are listed by level and age group and exceptions will be made where appropriate. In order to view more classes, please uncheck the age box. If you wish to enroll your dancer in a class outside of her/his age range - you will need to email us so that the Director can approve and process the enrollment.
7. Please note in the comments field whether you wish to pay tuition in full or on our 8 installment payment plan. Eligible discounts will be applied.
8. All enrollments are considered pending, and no payments will be processed, until approved by the Artistic Director. This ensures that your dancer is placed in the appropriate level.
When will I be charged ?
Tuition payments are not processed until the enrollment is approved by the Director, and payment plan selected. Registration fees are nonrefundable and processed upon registration.
What are the tuition costs and discounts ?
The pricing listed on each class in our registration system reflects one installment on our
When do classes start and end ?
All of our Fall/Spring classes begin after Labor Day (September) and run through early June.
Will my dancer be in any Performances ?
All of our Ballet students Level I and over will participate in our annual production of the Nutcracker in early December. There is a performance fee by participaton level (ranging from $100-$260 per student) which covers the use and cleaning of our Nutcracker wardrobe and assists with production and rehearsal costs.
What happens if the class I enroll in does not fill ?
All classes offerred will run based on achieving minimum enrollment requirements.
How do I know what class is best for my dancer ?
All of our classes are offered for specific age groups and technical levels in each dance style.
Dancers are free to try classes before enrolling.
Still have questions ?
Email us for assistance:
Covid-19 Safety Protocols at DFR
Please click HERE for information
Is there a registration fee ?
Yes. There is an annual registration fee of $70 per dancer which is processed upon registration. This helps to cover administrative costs and credit card processing fees. The registration fee is non-refundable.